DATA SUBJECT REQUEST
Individuals may have one or more of the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”):
- the right to information about, and access to, your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data rectified or completed;
- the right to erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to have your personal data transmitted to another organization; and
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you.
If you wish to exercise any or all of these rights, please request a Data Subject Request Form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After you complete the form and submit it with the required proof of identity, Curtis will endeavor to respond promptly and within one month at latest.
For more information, please refer to sections 1.8 and 5.2 of our Privacy Statement http://www.curtis.com/sitecontent.cfm?pageid=86.